26 May 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 07:15 On page 29 of 272 of Black Glass: Stories by Karen Joy Fowler. 1/2-way thru the 1st novella. History, feminism, slavery & voodoo, oh my! #
  • 07:17 Stayed up a little too late watching LAND OF THE LOST. Man, Sid & Marty dropped some serious LSD back then, didn't they? #
  • 07:54 Supposedly, if you haven't received an email re: the flash contest I entered, you're still in the running. I have not received an email :D. #
  • 09:01 First day of summertime "banker's hours!" God, summer's finally here! #
  • 09:17 "So what twisted logic or internal emotional blackmail do you use to make a pile of pages?" bit.ly/95UKW #
  • 11:23 "You can cry tough baby, it's all right/ You can let me down easy, but not tonight." #lyrics ♫ blip.fm/~72b2g #
  • 12:23 Gonna have a netbook-free copyediting lunch. Just the MS and the trusty Mirado Black Warrior No.2 pencil! #
  • 12:30 RT @thebookslut How... cute. "My First S&M Guide." bit.ly/CelYL #
  • 13:46 RT @S___Elliott It's never a bad idea to reread Where I'm Calling From, esp. if you want to remember how to write a short story.... [Amen!!] #
  • 13:49 Figured out how to tighten up the current #wip. Should be ready to submit by the end of the week! #
  • 17:43 At the summertime PM writing spot, where the biggest temptation is buying new books. At least the coffee's good. #
  • 17:44 Now to create another draft of the MS I edited at lunch. Gonna see how much survives my ruthless cutting! #wip #
  • 18:18 Wasn't sure what was slipped into my lunch to make me think I had the #wip all figured out :(. I'm close, though! #
  • 20:53 *Shortlisted!* The Revenge of the Writer finally starts to pay off ;)! Details to come. #rotw #
Via LoudTwitter