23 May 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 07:54 Only things I *have* to do today: Farmer's Market, grocery shopping, & haircut. Will be lackadaisical about everything else, even writing :) #
  • 08:04 Migrating from one email address to another is such a pain in the ass! Then again, if my folks could migrate from one country to another.... #
  • 10:40 Got 2 out of 3 to-do list items done for today. I'm in the mood to just put off the 3rd this weekend :). #
  • 11:06 twitpic.com/5robm - This is the *fraking* life! :) #
  • 11:32 #blog Can't remember the last time I was so glad to see the start of summer. bit.ly/Ah6NI #
  • 13:13 I want to read: Fast Fiction: Creating Fiction in Fiv... by Roberta Allen - tinyurl.com/oa733l #
  • 13:14 I want to read: Science Fiction Writer's Workshop-I: ... by Barry B. Longyear - tinyurl.com/p2u2qf #
  • 13:19 I want to read: Writing Incredibly Short Plays, Poems... by James H. Norton - tinyurl.com/pb58lu #
  • 13:20 I want to read: True Facts by Larry Young - tinyurl.com/rddev2 #
  • 13:20 I want to read: The Ladies of Grace Adieu and Other S... by Susanna Clarke - tinyurl.com/q9ju2e #
  • 13:31 As you can see, I went apeshit at the Booksale once again. www.booksale.org #
  • 14:56 Getting freaked out watching SECOND COMING, written by Russel T. Davies, starring Christopher Eccleston. #
  • 17:32 3.5* for THE SECOND COMING. Christopher Eccleston & the other actors, awesome. Russell T. Davies's writing, same as usual. #
  • 18:53 "Miss a beat, you lose the rhythm/ And nothin' falls into place" #lyrics ♫ blip.fm/~6wlhg #
Via LoudTwitter