16 May 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 08:04 Home Alone this weekend. I think I'm gonna sit and be lazy thru most of it, after the week I've had! #
  • 08:06 twitpic.com/5a3s2 - Still reeling from the Regie Cabico show last night. #
  • 08:27 #blog Thoughts about last nite's show. bit.ly/Bp3fz I think it's time for some breakfast, now. #
  • 13:31 OMG, how sleep-deprived was I?? Went back to bed, closed my eyes, and now it's 5 hours later?? #
  • 14:19 Still in my PJs, finding it incredibly easy to ignore the voice in my head that's reciting my todo list. Haven't even had coffee yet. #
  • 14:37 Couldn't stand it anymore. Showered and changed and stir crazy enough to ignore the severe t-storm warning. #
  • 16:10 Just as I thought I was going to escape before the t-storm hits, guess what happens? #
  • 17:01 I want to read: Booklife: Strategies and Survival Tip... by Jeff VanderMeer - tinyurl.com/qjlrhq #
  • 20:01 Wow, I got absolutely *nothing* done all day. Felt good, except for my caffeine detox headache. Think I'm gonna rectify that, now. #
Via LoudTwitter