12 May 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 07:14 T-minus 1 day to the final!! I'm almost kinda sorta prepared. Still have a little ways to go, though. #
  • 07:51 omg, I'm just sitting here staring at my books. Red-eye is of absolutely no help whatsoever. Not good. #
  • 07:58 Screw this--time to get the game face on! Study playlist: El Michels Affair, ENTER THE 37TH CHAMBER. #
  • 09:15 My body refuses to cooperate with me. Gonna pack in the studying for now. I don't have high hopes for the day job today ;). #
  • 11:42 Banging my head against 1 chapter. Trying to keep self-loathing in check. Gotta remember I've got the other 4 down & 34 hrs left to study. #
  • 12:53 I want to read: McSweeney's Issue 28 by Dave Eggers - tinyurl.com/pyov6p #
  • 12:54 I want to read: McSweeney's Issue 29 by Dave Eggers - tinyurl.com/q5b6bl #
  • 12:59 Mentally, I know I need lunch, tho the body *thinks* it's doing just fine thanks to the appetite-suppressing effects of caffeine. #
  • 17:14 Wondering if it's premature to take a preemptive study break and watch STAR TREK tonite...? #
  • 17:57 Who am I kidding? No TREK tonite. Should at least catch up on sleep and detox some of this XS caffeine out of my system. #
Via LoudTwitter