09 May 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 23:13 @jeffreyeford I'd consider re-reading the first INTERFICTIONS if my reading backlog wasn't so huge :). #
  • 08:17 Torn between going to Farmer's Market or just immediately commencing with studying/torture. T-minus 4 days to the final. #
  • 08:25 Squeeing from all the @ replies and RTs last nite from writers whose stuff I love! #squee #
  • 10:04 Trying to open up the skoolbooks here at the Farmer's Market. Took the netbook out instead, which was a bad, bad move. ;) #
  • 10:41 twitpic.com/4ugov - Another postcard picture perfect day at the dock of the Farmer's Market. #
  • 10:43 @GrassRootsFest Bela Fleck alone would've been worth the price of admission. But with Sharon Jones & the D-KS there, he's icing ;). #
  • 11:21 At the library downtown. I think I can get into the skoolwork groove now, provided I stay away from the new fic section. #
  • 13:14 Brain is pretty mushy right now. Dare I risk spot at library to get some caffeine...? #
  • 13:30 Wondering if STMC(studying) > P(shutdown)...? #
  • 14:27 Need a change of study venue, I think. And, some food. #
  • 16:55 RT @readerville Harlan Ellison Calls Lifetime Achievement Award a Sham. tinyurl.com/ph2q8z (via @Danchaon) #
Via LoudTwitter