06 May 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 07:54 T-minus 7 days to Final. Time to "Battle Without Honor or Humanity" again. bit.ly/2YPDzr #
  • 09:08 Isn't it funny how I'll write 'til the last second before I leave for dayjob, but need at least a 30 min. buffer after skoolwork? #
  • 10:51 Finally did online class evaluation at the last minute. I was just too darn busy *studying*--hello!! ;) #
  • 11:29 LOVE it: "Their long arm of the law has stretched all the way around the internet to spank themselves in the ass." tinyurl.com/dn3ncl #
  • 12:23 Dizziness is not conducive to effectively dealing with the mad rush of work/skool/writing stuff to do. Just sayin'. #
  • 14:51 Definitely paying for the days I spent away from skoolwork. Dismayed by how much has leaked out of my brain. #
  • 16:33 I think my nervous system short-circuited for a little while today. Rebooted after lunch, tho. #
  • 17:20 Had to turn off today's @totn podcast. Too fried at work right now & not in the headspace to listen to an angry guest bash Neal Conan :(. #
  • 17:24 Ah, a BookExpoCast...much better. #
  • 17:55 RT @gretchenrubin From Psychology Today: to make yourself like something more, nod while looking at it; to be more negative, shake your head #
  • 18:01 There will be family discord for the next two nites. Tribe vs. Red Sox. #indians #
  • 20:29 I come home and what do I find? Cleveland down 1-2 to Boston :(. #indians #
  • 20:57 How am I supposed to study, between Tribe/Red Sox and GHOST HUNTERS?? #
  • 22:06 Doncha love double plays? Tribe: 9, Red Sox: 2 #indians #
  • 22:28 RT @diablocody My life won't be complete until I've reimagined the entire cinematic canon as a Fox Thursday night lineup. #
Via LoudTwitter