27 April 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 07:42 Want to read: Making It All Work: Winning at the Game of Work an... by David Allen - tinyurl.com/cb8g3p #
  • 07:47 is on page 33 of 912 of Bradbury Stories: 100 of His Most Celebrated Tales by Ray Bradbury. "Season of Disbelief"--5* A well-done non-ge ... #
  • 07:58 So it's supposed to be hotter than Saturday, huh? It's okay. Got enough sun over the weekend. I'll be indoors, writing & such. #
  • 07:59 #wip Copyedit Transcription playlist: Neko Case & Her Boyfriends. #
  • 08:56 "I don't claim to be someone / Who understands everything / But my heart won't let me lie to myself / When I know I'm wrong." #lyrics #
  • 08:57 "I won't be at the mercy of / Some bittersweet memory / And I don't wanna be tuggin' on your sleeve." #lyrics #
  • 08:57 Obviously, I've switched over to the Bill Champlin playlist. :) #
  • 11:09 Glad I broke out the work-appropriate summer clothes yesterday and got the new Birks. Will make walking to skool a lot nicer :). #
  • 11:11 RT GrantaMag John Beckman on what he gained and lost from depression www.granta.com/Online-Only/A-vacation-from-myself #
  • 11:20 RT @Catrambo I'm going to start posting Fantasy Magazine info primarily at @fantasymagazine - follow to see what we're publishing! #
  • 11:30 Don't think it's coincidence that I ran across @moonfrye right as I was swimming in my personal wave of 80s nostalgia yesterday. #
  • 11:54 Gonna leave a bit early and stroll to skool. #
  • 13:34 Want to read: Famous Fathers and Other Stories by Pia Z. Ehrhardt - tinyurl.com/cw9wou #
  • 14:51 Feeling like there's an ice pick stuck into my head behind my left eyeball. No reason for it that I can think of :(. #
  • 16:48 The headache is drug-resistant! Hopefully, we won't have to resort to amputation :(. #
  • 17:44 "Today I didnt even have to use my A.K. / I got to say it was a good day." #lyrics #
Via LoudTwitter