22 April 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 08:41 is on page 255 of 320 of The Drowned Life by Jeffrey Ford. Forced myself to finish "In the House of Four Seasons" & was glad I did. 4* #
  • 08:47 Body was up and moving for an early start this AM. Had to mainline my red-eye to wake my mind up, though. #
  • 08:48 #wip revision playlist: HOT STREETS by Chicago #
  • 09:18 "And he's stone cold Hollywood / Standin' in front of you / An emperor without a stitch of clothes on." #lyrics #
  • 09:41 4 MS pgs of strikethrus, copyediting marks, & a couple new sentences--that's progress, right? #wip #
  • 11:52 Wow...5 more lectures left for me in the skool year! #
  • 12:18 Want to read: Olive Kitteridge: A Novel in Stories by Elizabeth Strout - tinyurl.com/dfov88 #
  • 14:26 Seems to be an abundance of free food at work today, and I seem to be eating all of it :(. #
  • 18:04 Looking forward to a night of a just a bit of #wip revision and a whole lot of slack. And GHOST HUNTERS. #
  • 20:36 Want to read: You Must Be This Happy to Enter by Elizabeth Crane - tinyurl.com/c2qs8n #
Via LoudTwitter