19 April 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 09:01 Can't believe that, for a microsecond, I considered skipping crit group to watch game 4 in the Tribe/Yankees series. #
  • 09:03 To be fair, Indians love/Yankees hate is a powerful combination. #
  • 09:55 is on page 219 of 320 of The Drowned Life by Jeffrey Ford. Buildup of "The Scribble Mind" was so good I was almost disappointed when the ... #
  • 17:38 Found out Cleveland lost to the Yankees, but that's not even the worst news. JG Ballard dying--*that* was the worst news :(. #
  • 17:54 Now that I'm back from crit group, I can slack again for the rest of the day. #
  • 18:00 zomg! Almost forgot that tonight's the L&O:CRIMINAL INTENT Season 8 premiere. #
  • 18:12 For kicks and giggles, got my hands on the first episode of L&O:UK, starring Jamie Bamber (BSG) and Freema Agyeman (DOCTOR WHO). #
  • 21:06 Season 8 L&O:CI FTW! Sticking with the old, bombastic 80s throwback L&O:TRIAL BY JURY theme--Fail. #
  • 22:09 Damn. Kept the TV on a second too long. Now I'm into season 2 of IN PLAIN SIGHT. #
Via LoudTwitter