14 April 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 08:09 is on page 125 of 320 of The Drowned Life by Jeffrey Ford. If the last story had the least genre elements so far, "The Manticore Spell" ... #
  • 08:13 All right, time to get the game face on! Stuff to revise, work day to slog thru, taxes to finish up! RAWR! #
  • 08:23 Rewriting playlist: Nerina Pallot, Cassandra Wilson (y'know, to get Yvonne Elliman off my mind). :) #
  • 09:18 I'm not bothered with having retweaked my story ending 4 times. I'm bothered that it's taken me 4 times to get it (almost) right! #wip #
  • 09:25 is on page 131 of 320 of The Drowned Life by Jeffrey Ford. "The Fat One" is the FUNNIEST story I've read in ages! 5* #
  • 09:40 RT @ColleenLindsay Amazon is still not addressing the policy letters that some authors received.... #amazonfail #
  • 10:45 RT @victoriastrauss Got wireless? Technology is making certain classic narrative plot devices obsolete: tinyurl.com/c8ul4q #
  • 12:07 Avoiding taxes by writing + avoiding writing by skool problem sets = one f'ed-up line of thinking. #
  • 13:38 Amazed at how, when you give yourself permission NOT to do something out of low motivation, you slowly start to get motivated (??). #
  • 16:55 To think my day started off so quietly.... #
  • 17:37 Cassandra Wilson on the work CD player makes me happy :). #
  • 17:57 "Now that I've found peace at last/Tell me Jesus/Will it last?" #lyrics #
  • 18:06 Batting cleanup at work while catching up on @totn podcasts. #
  • 19:39 "BLAKE'S 7: Terrorists fight government, die." (Uncomfortable Plot Summaries tinyurl.com/djagte) #
  • 19:40 "DOCTOR WHO: Elderly man serially abducts young women." (Another Uncomfortable Plot Summary tinyurl.com/djagte) #
Via LoudTwitter