10 April 2009

"All Afternoon Those Birds Twitter Twit"

  • 07:53 Gonna see if I can do something constructive with yesterday's work. #wip is so close to being done, I can taste it! #
  • 07:56 Almost forgot my yearly dedication of "Good Friday" by The Black Crowes to someone NOT very special anymore. ♫ blip.fm/~433sz #
  • 09:37 Despite spilling coffee all over the MS, I got draft 1.99 of the #wip done!! Just 2 or 3 more passes needed to fill in some blanks. #
  • 10:50 Short stories coming back into vogue? God, I hope so tinyurl.com/dbaohe #
  • 12:16 Bright, sunny day is making me feel pretty apathetic to skool. Glad the netbook's all charged up ;). #
  • 12:19 The only notes I'm taking right now are of the conversation that's going on behind me. Just *can't* make up dialogue like this. #
  • 13:29 @verybigjen If they haven't banned it yet, there's always the BeTwittered gadget for iGoogle. #
  • 13:40 Gonna take a VERY slow walk back to work. Already know I'm screwed for the last hour of the day as it is. #
  • 16:22 Is it still considered self-fulfilling prophecy if things turn out even *worse* than expected? :) Feh. #
  • 17:27 Still an hour to go but the work crises have more or less passed thanks in no small part to yours truly, working all by his lonesome! Booya! #
  • 17:49 I'm going on a WITHNAIL & I-style bender tonight. Means I'll miss out on Saturday, but come up smiling on Sunday morning. #
  • 19:04 Will go on the bender *after* I polish up the #wip a bit. I'm just not Hemingway enough ;). #
  • 20:17 Want to read: Palimpsest by Catherynne M. Valente - tinyurl.com/cesozp #
Via LoudTwitter