15 March 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:10 I am *so* screwed for group unless I can haul ass on this damn story! #
  • 10:18 RT @GrantaMag Get your "Vitamins" (that is, the Raymond Carver story), online here for free: tinyurl.com/baavmm #
  • 10:19 Christ, nothing I've written for the past few days (except the new WIP that I'm *not* bringing to group) is remotely readable! RRARRGH! #
  • 11:41 Managed to salvage 3/4 of my progress for crit group. (Salvage = make sentences read like coherent English) #
  • 18:02 Will post crit group crucifixion tomorrow. Suffice it to say that the FAIL! list was (justifiably) longer than the WIN! list. :( #
  • 20:43 Gah! Spaced out on chores & forgot all about #KINGS. Just as well--like I need another show to get hooked on. #
  • 20:46 Do I have the stomach for BookTV's AFTER WORDS with Ann Coulter? Then again, I did just have shrimp w/lobster sauce for dinner. #
Via LoudTwitter