13 March 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:10 Hardly got any writing done yesterday. Will have to try to get back into the WIP today. Yes, on a skool day. #
  • 09:26 Wrote 400 new words--a 1st draft of a *new* story. WTF? How does that happen?? Still have crit group to prep for, too! Arrrgggh! #
  • 11:52 Gearing up for walk to skool. Hopefully it's warmed up a bit since this morning. #
  • 13:31 Students heading out for spring break makes for a quieter life. Temporarily ;). #
  • 13:40 Gonna spend the rest of my lunch walking in the sun & not berating myself for writing 400 wds of new WIP instead of current WIP. #
  • 16:02 I fraking *knew* the quiet was too good to be true, even for the Friday before Spring Break! Fail!! #
  • 16:49 So far, potential emergencies have been diffused or redirected, thank Christ! Means I might have the energy to write a bit tonite (b4 #BSG). #
  • 19:10 Struggled to stifle a hategasm at work; glad I left when I did. Will try to sublimate the anger into the WIP. #
  • 19:35 If I was going to get a writer's planner, it'd definitely be this one. lcrw.net/wordpress/?p=890 #
  • 19:42 PLANET OF THE APES is now! "Assembling ammunition in advance reveals ape's unsuspected ability to plan for future" tinyurl.com/b7d8ya #
Via LoudTwitter