09 March 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 23:13 @Colleen_Lindsay An honor to be followed by you...especially since you like BLAKE'S 7. #
  • 23:33 Carefully building up my "Yacht Rock" playlist on Pandora while catching up on 2 days' worth of missed intarweb...instead of sleeping. #
  • 08:34 Soooo far behind schedule this morning. Trying not to stress out about it and just focus on getting my ass in gear! #
  • 08:42 I didn't forget the time change, but I *did* forget how much it sucks at first. *Yawn* #
  • 10:19 Updated the portableapps on my USB stick. Yeah, really productive morning so far. #
  • 14:16 Survived skool and now I'm in the writing spot, still deciding on today's playlist. #
  • 14:18 Just caught wind that things are crazy at work w/me away. Not my problem today but I suspect it'll very much be my problem tomorrow :( #
  • 14:34 Antibalas is probably the last thing that'll get me back into a writing groove but it's what I'm in the mood for. ♫ blip.fm/~2sv59 #
  • 16:18 Feeling very drained, with the long weekend and all. Think I need a nap. #
  • 19:51 Current problem set for skool is killing me! :( #
Via LoudTwitter