19 March 2009

  • 08:32 Not sure if I've got the Andromeda Strain or just really bad allergies. Called in today, anyway :(. #
  • 08:40 Might even *gasp* write today! Later today. After breakfast and a nap. #
  • 11:58 Illness definitely feels more like bad, bad allergies than the Andromeda Strain. If only I could temporarily disconnect my stuffy head. #
  • 16:30 I know I'm out of it, but I could swear I'm missing some tweets. As if I could go 5 whole hours without rambling about something or other :) #
  • 16:46 Watching SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER on AMC. Hearing Yvonne Elliman's "If I Can't Have You" never fails to make me swoon :). #
  • 17:02 Yes, it's a fetish, I'll admit. You don't even wanna know what I think of her as Mary Magdelene in JESUS CHRIST... ♫ blip.fm/~369j5 #
  • 17:45 Time for another dose of meds, I think. #
Via LoudTwitter