18 February 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 23:13 Trying to tear myself from a doco on Billy Strayhorn on INDEPENDENT LENS so I can go to bed! #
  • 07:59 Got the skoolwork playlist worked out: Sugarman 3, Menahan Street Band, & The Mighty Imperials. All I need now is the coffee. #
  • 09:00 Brain hurts #
  • 09:39 The solution to jump-starting a fried brain: J-Pop music!! :). Time for work! #
  • 10:38 300 unread Google Reader items?!?! Not to mention the stuff I've saved in Google Bookmarks to process. Might have to get drastic, here :(. #
  • 11:38 Would totally blow off skool today if the 1st midterm wasn't in 6 days :(. #
  • 11:40 Ruthlessly pruned the Reader feeds! Bookmarks are next, dammit!! :) #
  • 13:39 Glad the skool's laying down salt, just in time for my downhill speedwalk back to work! #
  • 13:39 @verybigjen I knew I missed OH for a reason :). #
  • 14:11 Gah! Performance self-review a tad overdue. Think it'll count against me? :) #
  • 16:18 Taking a breather from today's inbox pile. After that, gonna see to the 5-6 Swords of Damocles hanging over my head ;). #
  • 18:08 Must try to crank out some words tonight...man, I'm spent! #
  • 18:26 All right--250 words tonite, or bust!!! (Probably bust) ;). #
  • 20:04 Blood sugar plummeting :(. Gonna make some food and watch GHOST HUNTERS. #
Via LoudTwitter