09 February 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:16 Just the song I need for Monday morning. ♫ blip.fm/~2345s #
  • 08:17 Writing on a skool day as payback for the time I had to spend over the weekend. #
  • 09:25 Easily wrote 2x as many new words as I cut out of the WIP yesterday. Trouble is, 65 words already have a strikeout thru them :(. #
  • 09:29 Gonna call it an early writing morning and slowly wander my way to work. God, I hate Mondays. #
  • 11:17 Stretching out for my speed-walk to skool. #
  • 11:37 This says I'm one of the "Strange, deluded mutants...who enjoy the [short story] form for its own sake..." O, rly? tinyurl.com/djpf66 #
  • 11:42 Links of cliche lists tinyurl.com/cu4evp #
  • 13:28 Enjoyed sunny walk to skool today, despite almost breaking my neck on icy patches. Luckily, my mad kung-fu skillz haven't completely faded. #
  • 13:32 Probably won't enjoy sunny walk back to work because, well, you know--work. #
  • 16:21 RT @NewsHour Art Beat: Singer Blossom Dearie Dies at Age 82 #
  • 16:22 The nice thing about most hellish workdays - they go fast! #
  • 16:23 Not fast enough, tho :(. 2 hrs. until next writing window. #
  • 16:32 No Blossom Dearie CDs on me at the moment. Guess Cassandra Wilson will "have to do" instead :). #
  • 17:54 Dunno why it took me this long to figure out that I could be catching up on podcasts while at my desk, batting cleanup. #
  • 18:19 Just gonna sit in my chair with the 1,000-yard stare for the rest of my time at work. #
Via LoudTwitter