05 February 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:13 Resolved, to be better about focusing on skoolwork on skool days, even though I'd rather work on yesterday's writing :(. #
  • 08:14 Skoolwork playlist: pre-SPORTS Huey Lewis & the News. #
  • 10:30 Don't wanna go to the useless work meeting :(. Already know the space is too small to inconspicuously net.surf on the netbook :(. #
  • 10:56 Will be bringing my Feb. novel selection to the meeting, Octavia Butler's WILD SEED tinyurl.com/dg5o55 #
  • 11:22 Ooh, I *can* netsurf from the meeting! Shhh. #
  • 12:15 Today's agenda, it seems: "Run around & sit. Repeat." Time for some o' that fancy book-learnin'. #
  • 14:22 Please God, can I just sit for awhile? "Chicken w/my head cut off" is a massive fucking understatement." #
  • 16:19 Ozzy's "Crazy Train" is on the radio at work. How very apropos. #
  • 17:30 Office CD player to myself. Nice relaxing El Michels Affair music on. Trying to stay in my happy place. #
  • 18:20 Not sure how I'm gonna study or write in the condition I'm in right now. #
  • 20:24 Two after-work accomplishments: "jack" and "crap." #
  • 22:21 Can't study while LIFE ON MARS is on. It's gonna be another late nite. #
  • 22:34 RT @mightymur I tweet, therefore people either misunderstand or look for deep meaning in my 140 characters. #
Via LoudTwitter