02 February 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:18 Let myself sleep in just a little bit. At the backup AM writing location processing yesterday's crit group (kind) evisceration. #
  • 08:19 Writing playlist: The Blue Nile, Beckley-Lamm-Wilson, Steve Winwood #
  • 08:36 Stopping to record in my notebook the way this chick strutted into the bagel shop in what're obviously her daughter's clothes. #
  • 08:47 Summary of my bi-weekly evisceration posted: tinyurl.com/d2kods #
  • 11:47 Getting ready for the long trudge to skool. Uphill. In the snow. Both ways. #
  • 13:27 Came up with my next story hook in class; totally non-class related. And I wonder why I'm behind. #
  • 13:32 Wondering if the benefit gained by restarting MMA workouts outweighs potential 14-hour days? Plus, can I keep up with the youngins? #
  • 13:34 @LaterOn1969 I used to live near CSU, so I feel you! #
  • 13:41 People ask me how I've been. This video sums it up (except for the end of it) ;) tinyurl.com/bb5yv9 #
  • 13:43 Um, wait...I guess the lyrics really don't apply. The title does, tho! Plus, who can't smile when Huey sings? #
  • 14:34 @LaterOn1969 Upstate NY, in a town that sees as much, if not more, snow than C-town sees :( #
  • 16:48 Work's making my head spin faster and Linda Blair's in THE EXORCIST. Welcome to Monday, I guess! #
  • 17:12 Yeah, if I'm this tired tomorrow, muay Thai isn't happening *again*. I'll have to write or something... #
  • 17:36 Sooo tempted to leave early. No one would know...but I can't :(. #
  • 17:40 @LaterOn1969 Near the Finger Lakes :) #
Via LoudTwitter