20 January 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 01:08 Mom-in-law xferred to hospice; things stable enough for us to be able to get some sleep at home. Will go back in a few hours. #
  • 07:54 Phone calls being made to relatives. Will be spending the day back at the hospital. #
  • 09:40 Things look a bit better at the hospital this morning. Relatives were called & our on their way down. Taking 3 seconds for coffee. #
  • 09:41 RT @warrenellis "I think I might just turn Twitter off until after the Obamascension." #
  • 11:37 Catching snippets of the Obamascension! #
  • 12:17 Mom-in-law (understandably!) slept thru the Obamascension. #
  • 12:18 Me, I can't remember the last time I was so Proud to be an American. #
  • 12:19 Now, I'm kinda hoping the ceremony gets wrapped up quick so he can get to work! :) #
  • 15:10 Lack of sleep catching up with me. No change in anyone's condition...for better or worse. #
  • 15:25 First round of well-wishers have come and gone. More expected tomorrow. #
  • 16:03 I've noticed that while doctors and nurses vary like most people, some ancillary pallative-care staff seem like trained diplomats. #
  • 18:47 Spending the night at the hospital. Called off for tomorrow. Will likely skip skool. #
  • 21:55 Lost track of how many times I've discharged/recharged the netbook battery today. #
  • 21:59 Situation quiet for now. At least we've got LEVERAGE, thanks to the hospital's cable TV. #
  • 22:13 As if I needed another reason to love LEVERAGE--Doctor Who namecheck x3!!! With Sarah Jane, to boot! #
Via LoudTwitter