19 January 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 07:19 Back to skool today! Gonna see if this old dog can learn some more new tricks. Now, where did I put that abacus? :) #
  • 09:00 Hm...I think I fixed 2 competing critiques of the end of my last WIP by rewriting 3 words. That, or made it worse. #
  • 11:38 Joy of having the same prof as last semester= being able to download the syllabus & first set of notes before setting foot in the classroom. #
  • 13:31 Boggles my mind when I compare last fall's registration runaround to the ease of this time around. #
  • 13:34 Love hearing *other* people get the "waiting list" speech for a change. Yeah, I'm petty--deal. ;) #
  • 17:24 This day wasn't really that hellish--so why do I feel so damn exhausted again? #
  • 22:57 Not sure what to make about having free WiFi access at the hospital ER. #
  • 22:58 Here in support, waiting to see what happens. #
Via LoudTwitter