17 January 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:19 Weather for this morning says "Fair -6F." Fair?? #
  • 09:20 Gonna brave the cold (because it's all old hat by now), get breakfast, & get s'more writing done. I can finish this story today, I know it!! #
  • 11:35 Got my tankard of coffee and a table next to an outlet. Must resist temptation to take a "writer pr0n" picture of my setup. #
  • 11:36 Of course, I totally would if it wasn't such a pain to remove the MicroSD chip from my cell (I'm much too cheap to pay data usage). #
  • 11:38 A sampling of this morning's writing music. Will probably be followed by Toto later. ♫ blip.fm/~1n7yp #
  • 12:39 Line edits are going slowly and painfully. Should've ordered a red-eye. #
  • 13:06 Jeezus, did I say the last 5 pgs were as good as they were gonna get, too? Yeah, no. #
  • 13:56 Slightly revised intro + complete ending = probably have enough for group tomorrow. Still have a lil' ways to go to be 100% done. #
  • 14:26 Resolve waning. I edit one paragraph for 5 minutes and spend the next 5 reading RSS feeds. #
  • 14:28 Been to enough cons to know more people should read this Guide to Wearing a Corset at a Con. Just sayin'. tinyurl.com/7at2qu #
  • 15:57 Back in the cold apartment, printing out pages for copying. #
  • 16:00 Of course that means I'll be stuck with what I have. And you know I'll end up rewriting things. Gah! #
  • 16:53 Feeling woozy as I go out for groceries and copy-making. Hoping it's just due to the horribly skewed coffee-to-food ratio in my body. #
  • 19:10 I will not look at the copies of the WIP. I will not look at the copies of the WIP. I will not look at the copies of the WIP. #
  • 21:08 7 minutes in and I can tell THE IMMORTAL VOYAGE OF CAPTAIN DRAKE is gonna be so craptastic. #
  • 21:09 Funny how Adrian Paul, like Chrisopher Lambert, keeps finding ways to keep doing HIGHLANDER without calling it HIGHLANDER. #
Via LoudTwitter