28 December 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 08:30 Life definitely feels different getting 9 hours of sleep a night :). #
  • 08:31 "A Comprehensive and Totally Universal Listing of Every Problem a Story Has Ever Had" andromedaspaceways.com/EveryProblem.htm #
  • 08:52 Bumming myself out by reading writers' blogs and all their year-end posts on their submission stats. #
  • 11:33 Home office is a disaster area, since I'm only half-heartedly rearranging it in between doing other things. #
  • 12:17 Too engrossed in MEGA SNAKE on Sci-Fi to make progress on the office. #
  • 13:16 Time to find something a little more productive to do with my life today, maybe sneak in a taste of the nice weather. #
  • 13:48 Laundry--that's productive. Lame, but productive. #
  • 15:28 Suppose now that the laundry's done, I can pack for tomorrow's trip...eventually. #
  • 16:10 Slowly understanding why some writers like writing in pencil. #
  • 16:11 Yes, trying to write. Anyonw who knows me knows I'm not going to think about packing until 10, maybe 11 tonite :). #
  • 17:24 Gonna go out for some nice local coffee and see if I can eke out one more page. #
  • 19:39 Wrote (w/the Mirado Black Warrior No.2) 3pgs. Will have to cut 2-3 earlier pages. #
  • 19:39 Now I have time to (make a list of things to) pack. :) #
  • 20:46 Packed: current WIP, books, mp3 player, cameras, & associated gear. Not yet packed: clothes, etc. #
Via LoudTwitter