06 December 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 08:37 "Shootin' at the walls of heartache" that my writing's giving me :). ♫ blip.fm/~1184t #
  • 08:43 Think I'm going to take my writing show out on the road today. First though, coffee! #
  • 08:45 Story o' my writing life: "This could lead to excellence, Or serious injury, Only one way to know, Go, go, go." ♫ blip.fm/~11882 #
  • 09:08 Sidetracked by 30 ROCK on Hulu. tinyurl.com/62ucod #
  • 10:03 Sidetracked by BUCK ROGERS on Hulu. tinyurl.com/5o9h9n #
  • 10:04 With this ep's all-star lineup of Jack Palance, Roddy McDowell, and Buster Crabbe, how could I resist? #
  • 11:22 2 hours of schlocky, pulpy sci-fi goodness! I gotta get outside, now. #
  • 12:05 Victim of an inconveniently-placed outlet. As long as I can type, tho. :) #
  • 13:42 Making WIP progress! Unreadable progress, but progress nonetheless! #
  • 13:59 Horrible realization that a secondary character in my WIP is *too* fleshed out. That's it, I quit. #
  • 13:59 Well, not really, but still... #
  • 14:01 The cure, obviously, is more coffee. Maybe a new book...? #
  • 14:35 Back to pulling my hair out about the WIP. Need a break. Or whiskey. Probably both :). #
  • 14:48 Part of the problem: Inner Critic, usually my friend, won't STFU today. #
  • 17:42 Just remembered a dream about a coworker teaching me a silat lankha. Of course, this person knows nothing about S.E.Asian martial arts irl. #
Via LoudTwitter