19 November 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:01 Wine buzz helped me clean up my draft. Didn't help me with new words, though. #
  • 07:02 If I can get some new words in today, then maybe I'll do some problem sets for skool. Maybe. #
  • 10:52 Loving the campus "walk up and down these icy stairs at your own risk" policy they've got going. Maybe it's to thin out the herd? :) #
  • 11:08 Have the perfect writing/skool compromise: sneak in some problem sets at *work*--duh! #
  • 11:56 Live Piracy Map 2008: tinyurl.com/5jfncp #
  • 12:35 Plan to do skoolwork during work work hasn't worked out so well so far :(. #
  • 14:34 I had the problem sets out, the book open, pencil in hand...and I just zoned. It was a 1000-yard stare kinda lunch hour. #
  • 18:24 Feeling the pull of an indie bookstore sale... #
  • 20:35 Didn't buy anything...on sale...at the bookstore. Guess my new-book-guilt must be assuaged a bit. #
Via LoudTwitter