11 November 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:07 "I do believe I'm feeling stronger everyday." ♫ blip.fm/~plmh #
  • 07:12 This brings back (recent) memories. Gets me all tingly... tinyurl.com/5g929a #
  • 07:15 Doing skoolwork on a writing nite demands payback! Heck, if today's lecture is boring enough, I might even write in class :). #
  • 11:56 Scribbled out 120+ words during class and still took decent notes--Hah! #
  • 12:00 Now the choice is: forge ahead with the draft, or type and edit what I have for group this week...? #
  • 12:08 Jesus H. Christ, when exactly did my Google Reader & Bookmark backlog reach such ridiculous proportions?? #
  • 12:27 Obviously distracted by the global internets. Will keep chipping away at the story longhand today. #
  • 13:41 Feeling very disorganized right now. Keep finding things that slipped thru the cracks while I was sick with the black death. #
  • 17:56 Wouldn't really say all "Hell" broke loose at work. All "Purgatory,"maybe? #
  • 20:39 Wrote my character into an emotional corner that I've been in myself. Thus, I haven't the foggiest clue how to get him out of it :(. #
  • 20:40 Spent more time trying to journal my way out of it than drafting. Smart move in the long run; doesn't do crap for this weekend. #
  • 20:48 Cannot get this song out of my head, not that I'm complaining. ♫ blip.fm/~pwck #
Via LoudTwitter