08 November 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:18 (Provided this Andromeda Strain I have doesn't kill me off) 2 days 'til Cassandra Wilson!!! ♫ blip.fm/~omjc #
  • 07:22 Saw the twist of last nite's GHOST WHISPERER coming a mile away. Always knew it was gonna happen eventually, too. #
  • 08:08 Too rainy for the Farmer's Market, too spent for the Diner. Having breakfast in with WITHNAIL & I. #
  • 08:11 "We have indeed drifted into the arena of the unwell." #
  • 09:15 Journaling advice from Robert Olen Butler tinyurl.com/5oyyr9 #
  • 10:00 Wil Wheaton collects his writing resources: tinyurl.com/5qpvue #
  • 13:11 How come I never thought to use my mp3 player as a separate drive to play my music on any computer I ever wanted to play them on?? Duh!! #
  • 13:14 Of course all my USB ports are being used, now. No room for the drive with the NaNo on it. Guess I could work on my latest story instead :). #
  • 13:48 Almost didn't notice that I just about feel like a human being again :). #
  • 17:03 Almost feel fully regenerated! tinyurl.com/5lt3av #
  • 19:26 Making plans for tomorrow. Writing plans! Finally!! #
  • 20:30 Tonight's plan: Bruce Weber's LET'S GET LOST, the Chet Baker biopic. ♫ blip.fm/~ot4u #
Via LoudTwitter