30 October 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:19 3 days 'til Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings!!! ♫ blip.fm/~ll0a #
  • 07:20 What? What? WHAT? tinyurl.com/6lwl49 #
  • 07:21 I will not do writing market research on Skool Days, I will not do writing market...whoops, too late! :) #
  • 09:17 Why didn't my dental insurance get deducted from my pay?? #
  • 09:42 Oh yeah, 3rd check. The only advantage to still being hourly. Of course, it's already gone. #
  • 14:00 The next seven days are going to be utterly craptacular! Bring it!! #
  • 16:56 "Why has my head gone numb?" tinyurl.com/6drqlx #
  • 17:51 Gonna pick out the last bits of tomorrow's costume...muahahaha! #
  • 20:40 Finally home. Costume shopping+studying=too tired to do much else tonite. #
  • 22:32 Should I feel bad about watching the US version of LIFE ON MARS when I've only seen snippets of the UK version? #
  • 22:33 Did they actually have to use "Rose Tyler"? Sheesh. #
Via LoudTwitter