26 October 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:51 Agreed to be hog-tied and dragged by family and friends to the Booksale today. Oh, the pain...the pain.... #
  • 08:08 We love having overnight guests, but I never sleep well when they're around. #
  • 08:12 A writer's nightmare (certainly mine): tinyurl.com/693uk9 #
  • 08:18 Something else that might've helped my meltdown 2 weeks ago: Writing to get better vs. writing to matter tinyurl.com/63cehp #
  • 10:09 Trip to Booksale delayed as the apartment gets Feng Shui'ed *headsmack* #
  • 14:11 The Booksale just wasn't enough, no. Had to hit ANOTHER used bookstore. Is there a CELBRITY REHAB for bookbuyers? #
  • 14:22 I'm going to hang out with friends a little more, read a bit, and then make a decision on where to send the latest MS. #
  • 15:46 Catching up on MEET THE PRESS via podcast. Yeah, I'll start writing in a bit, promise. #
  • 15:47 To be fair though, I've written on Skool Nites so shouldn't I be studying tonight? #
  • 16:06 I'm dragging and I don't want to nap. We all know what that means. And if I take books, I won't buy any more w/my coffee (right?) #
  • 17:49 Tried to continue something new from a month ago. I got nowhere :(. Edited about 100words from the latest MS, instead. #
  • 17:55 Maybe--and I hardly ever say this--I need a night off. #
  • 18:08 Gonna read and veg out to some J-pop for awhile. ♫ blip.fm/~k7qw #
  • 20:04 Ok, no more revisions! -100 words is enough. It goes off tomorrow, as is. #
Via LoudTwitter