18 October 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 08:37 Hit the reset button last night (beer, not Tullamore Dew--that's tonight). God, I needed that. Now, I need breakfast. #
  • 08:57 Maintaining my Nietschian attitude toward the last week. I'm not dead, so I will be stronger! ♫ blip.fm/~h4tj #
  • 11:31 Soaking up free wireless at an undisclosed location, after a lazy breakfast & a walk in the sun, narrowly avoiding the stranger townies. #
  • 11:33 Revising the latest story, w/80s AOR music piped thru the earphones. #
  • 13:17 Draft 1.99 done. It's dreck, but at least it's presentable dreck. Now to print, make copies, and get a haircut. #
  • 19:16 Draft edited (1.995?) and ready for group. Plan 4 later: Tea w/whiskey, reading, and JUSTICE LEAGUE: THE NEW FRONTIER on CN! #
  • 19:17 Now, "With the record collection and the mirror's reflection, I'm dancing with myself..." ♫ blip.fm/~hacu #
Via LoudTwitter