10 October 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 07:33 Friday! Can focus on the writing again! (Once I wake up, that is.) ♫ blip.fm/~ecw7 #
  • 10:27 Wrote 1pg. of draft and 1pg. of notes outlining the end of the story. Maybe you CAN write a story in a week on sheer willpower. #
  • 12:19 Will NOT cave to the temptation of putting my draft into the AlphaSmart before I've written the ending. It's a procrastination tactic. NO! #
  • 14:08 1/4 pg. at lunch. I'm at that point, I think, where I'm writing *around* the story's main point instead of just getting to it. #
  • 14:38 Saw the midterm answer key! I had a right answer and changed it like a fucking idiot, thinking it was too easy!! Gahhhhh! #
  • 15:05 *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* #
  • 20:59 I actually left my flash drive at work???? *headdesk* *headdesk* #
  • 21:25 Working from a 6 day old backup, for all the good it does me. #
Via LoudTwitter