01 July 2007

Tough Love

I reset the counter for "The one about the angel" as I'm about to start the third draft, now that I read the crit group Act III of the story. Lots of good suggestions were offered. Not just pointing out story problems, but offering alternate ideas, some of which I intend to implement once I work it out on one of my canary yellow legal pads.

I'm basically starting from scratch, which is exactly what I need to do. It's just the thought of going through the same turf again doesn't thrill me. But I've got to get this story off my plate and back out there. There's really no reason not to, especially when I have little doubt that by the end of the story, it's going to be that much closer to publication.

Taking a deep breath...aaaand, here we go...

Zokutou word meter
0 / 4,420
(0.0%)